Anggep aja bener dah hehehe
I meet someone, she just my old friend. She ask to me "How about you're relationship??". " I don't know, I always confused every thinking about that" my answer. After that she say " Do whatever the best for her, don't just thinking about your own. In outside her look so ablaze and alive but her dead inside". I reply "I know, I known this since long, but I so love her, I can't leave her". She say "Do you want her sick again because of you??? Do you want repeating the same mistake??? You must learn something from this, you can't make someone happy forever". I just went silent "I know you so confused with this problem but you must know people only planned but Allah that determines." She said. And I say "You know??? Her is not beautiful, her is not perfect, but her can change me. Her always make me happy, make me feel's better about anything cause it I don't want to lost her". She say "Listen, If her is destined for you, you must be meet her again in the future don't worry about it"